We offer an Olympic Lifting Class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 – 6:30 pm.
These classes will emphasize the proper form, technique, footwork, and body mechanics necessary to successfully complete the three Olympic Lifts — the Clean, Jerk, and Snatch.
Olympic Weightlifting is a safe and time efficient way to develop multiple athletic capacities within:
- cardiovascular/respiratory endurance
What happens during a CrossFit Fort Wayne Olympic lifting Class?
Each of our Olympic Weightlifting classes are under the supervision of CFFW Certified Coaches and will run from 5:30 – 6:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday. All ability levels are welcome to attend these classes!
Each class consists of:
- Dynamic warm-up, and flexibility drills.
- Skill-Transfer and Skill-Development movements pertaining to the Snatch and Clean and Jerk.
- Hands-on feedback from the Coach.
- A progressive oly lifting program for all ability levels.
Whether you’re a runner, swimmer, bike racer, student or busy mom, Olympic Lifting will enhance cardiovascular health, improve strength and power, increase full body mobility, and drive movement efficiency.
For more information, please call 260-444-5722 or e-mail us at email@example.com.